Terms of Service
We are pleased to welcome you to our website https://www.ststephenshouse.com/. These terms and conditions of the site govern our relationship with you. You, as a visitor, have the opportunity to view all the materials on our site, and we, as the creators of the content, undertake to provide quality service to your presence on the site.
When reading our site, you should understand that:
- All information on the site is provided for informational use only. You cannot follow it as well as your doctor’s instructions. We just express our thoughts, arguments and give our own recommendations. We are not doctors and are not trying to provide information on the site as medical
- We disclaim responsibility for the content on the site, despite the fact that we are doing everything possible to ensure that the information is accurate, reliable, trusted and so on. In any case, we cannot guarantee that the sellers of the goods that we recommend will sell you exactly what you want and it will work as stated
- We disclaim responsibility for various errors on the site, as well as incorrect information that is widely available.
- You must understand that you yourself are responsible for using the information for self-treatment or use of products that we write about on the site
Important – you cannot use materials on this site, such as content – graphic, and text for commercial use.
- All materials on our website are for reference only.
- We do not own the goods that we write about on the site, we do not sell them, and we are not the doctors who recommend them. We only express our point of view and share our experience with the use of certain products
- We are not responsible for the correct operation of the sites to which we link. By following these links you act at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information on these sites.
- We do not consent to the reprint of information from this site on any other resources